Android is more customizable, and is available on a wider array of hardware. Android products use universal everything, no need to specialized hardware just to charge your phone. Android offers a dedicated back button, ios is inconsistent on this.
The vanilla server has been updated to 1.7. Here's the rundown:
- It's open to the public, but we are still working on things. Expect bugginess and minor lag.
- Map has been reset to one hand picked by myself and the other admins.
- New Map is split PVP. South half is PVP, North Half is Non PVP.
- Everyone will be allowed to bring ONE Double chest full of anything they want from the old map. Diamonds, Beacons, Food, whatever you can fit. (Portal to old world coming soon)
- We are still working on many of the plugins. Dynmap is down as are a few other less important ones, but most of them are working.
- The spawn is not finished, so no complaints.
One last thing. If you complain or ask "where's mah stuff?" I can and will tempban you for as long as I want. You're welcome to express your opinion, but I didn't just spend my entire day updating the server just to listen to people nitpick.
FTB Unleashed is now open to the general public! There are a few important rule changes, so make sure to read those here.
If you were previously a Settler or higher you will not need to reapply. Anyone that was a guest or explorer will need to apply.
We are planning to make a time lapse of the market being built sometime soon, so start gathering resources and start planning out your shop! Anyone who builds their shop during the event will not have to pay for a plot. More details will be available soon.